New Media designed with style, built for use, and optimized for your audience
Put the full power of this essential marketing tool to use with design strategies. Find out how our experts in animation and our database management and reporting systems can help you pack your site with just the right information your audience needs. We will help ensure it inspires every visitor to act..
Areas Websites, database & content, management email campaigns, CD ROMs, animation domain protection, Adobe Flash, MS PowerPoint, Creative Asset Management Onet Services Programming, database development, content management, website optimisation, PPC
We can offer you a comprehensive range of services, including
- Website redesign
- Web design and development
- Web maintenance and enhancement (see our maintenance plans)
- Expert, professional copywriting
- Blog design
- Web Development
Content management systems (CMS)
- Building membership-based sites
- Intranet and extranet build and customisation
- Planning and creating bespoke web applications
- Creating bespoke and customised e-commerce applications
- Google API integration including Google maps and AJAX search
- Accessibility compliance
- Online Marketing
Search engine marketing
- Search engine optimisation
- HTML email newsletters and email marketing
- Bespoke HTML mailing tools
- Web banner design
- Support for Facebook and social media networking
- Multimedia and Print
- Video streaming
- Branding and logo design
- Print design
- Domain registration
- Managed web hosting
- Managed email management and domain renewals
So why should you choose us? We could give you dozens of reasons, but we know you’re busy. So we’ve narrowed it down to ten
- Experience.We’ve designed hundreds of sites, from simple brochure sites to complex e-commerce megasites. We’ve learned a whole lot about what makes websites great – and we can share that with you.
- Balance. We’re neither design-led nor technology-led – quite rare in web agencies. As a result, our sites look good, feel good and work.
- Business-oriented. We never forget that your site is there to increase your sales and raise your corporate profile. Websites should look good, yes – but they should also give a great return on investment. Ours do.
- Cost-effective. We manage costs to keep fees reasonable, don’t operate from offices that cost a fortune to rent – and we look for the most efficient way of delivering what you need, rather than racking up unnecessary extra hours.
- Unpretentious. We’re friendly and down to earth. We don’t hire prima donnas; just people who are gifted in what they can do for you. Positive. Clients often comment on our enthusiasm, our ‘can do’ attitude. We believe that there’s always a way to meet your needs.
- Proactive. We don’t just respond to your requests, we offer suggestions, advice, ideas. If there’s a better way to do it, we’ll flag it up.
- Service. We treat all our clients the same, whether they’re small and local or huge and global. All of them get first class service (we leave second class to trains, planes and stamps).
- Long-term. Some agencies want to take your money and run; we’re there for as long as you want. This is particularly useful in managing and refining sites post launch.
- Recommended. An independent survey of our key clients showed that no fewer than 98 per cent of them would recommend us to others and use us again.